The activity tracker market just got a new entrant from Garmin. The vívofit 4, daily activity tracker has one killer feature, a 1+ year battery life. That means there’s no clumsy recharging each night, a massive benefit over competitors. There’s an always-on colour display that is readable in sunlight, great...
- AGL’s new EV charging plan offers $240 credit per year, instead of $1 per day September 15, 2019
- Here’s the moment GeoHotz works out comma.ai will never beat Tesla September 15, 2019
- Tritium’s new EV chargers certainly look like the future September 14, 2019
- Ultimate Ears myBoom Studio offers crazy customised speakers September 13, 2019
- Tesla’s official Model 3 accessories for Australia includes Automatic Garage Opener, no wireless charger September 12, 2019