Flying private is often considered the lifestyle of the rich and famous, but Brisbane startup, Monarc Global has launched an automated booking platform that will transform how the private aircraft industry operates. The company recently closed a $500,000 seed round led by Brisbane Angels and Angel Loop, with investments...
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020
- Cupra el-Born EV hot hatch looks awesome, coming in early 2021 July 8, 2020
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020