One of the biggest benefits of moving to electric vehicles is the dramatic simplification of the drive train. By moving to a battery and a electric motor, you get to eliminate a lot of moving parts like a pistons, gears, clutches etc, and in a fully EV road car...
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020
- Cupra el-Born EV hot hatch looks awesome, coming in early 2021 July 8, 2020
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020