Overnight the Australian Government has released a discussion paper for our Technology Investment Roadmap. 74 page document, available here, focuses on accelerating low-emission technologies in our energy and resources industries. The paper seeks feedback from the public between today and the 21st of May and applications can be up...
- NSW Government to buy 300 electric vehicles June 2, 2020
- Turns out Turnbull was dead wrong about NBN demand, people do want ultrafast NBN June 2, 2020
- Melbourne-based PHORIA launching Ecosphere VR Nature Series on Oculus June 2, 2020
- Watch: Mobileye’s Autonomous car take a 40-minute drive by itself using computer vision June 1, 2020
- PlayStation 5 event this Friday will provide a look at the future of gaming June 1, 2020