NASA has officially announced another contract is going to Elon Musk’s SpaceX. This will see SpaceX provide launch services for the agency’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) mission. While DART is a fancy title, the reality is that this will form part of earths defences against rogue asteroids that...
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020
- Tesla Model 3 sets new EV AWD Cannonball Run record, 20hrs slower than ICE July 4, 2020
- Victorian Police will use drones and numberplate scanners to enforce coronavirus lockdown July 2, 2020
- Tesla FSD now costs $10,100 in Australia, a $1,600 increase July 1, 2020