When Windows 8 was released last year it was clear that it had a touch orientated user interface, so the idea of having a tablet that could also dock into being a laptop made perfect sense. The first whiff of this we saw was Microsoft’s own Surface Pro which...
Science February 20, 2017
- Can Samsung Pay replace your wallet? We find out with the Galaxy S10+ April 20, 2019
- Samsung’s 98″ 8K monster QLED TV is coming to Australia April 19, 2019
- BBM is dead, closing on May 31st (Updated) April 19, 2019
- Microsoft announces 85″ version of Surface Hub 2S, coming 2020 April 18, 2019
- Discs are dead, Microsoft’s latest console has no Blu-ray drive April 17, 2019