On the back of successful trials, Ford have announced that it will open GoDrive to the public. GoDrive is a London-based car-sharing mobility experiment that. While there’s many startups in this field, this is the first big auto manufacturer that’s offering a car-sharing service. Ford will invite 2,000 members...
- Chargefox makes 150 EV charging stations free for 48hrs in fire-affected NSW and QLD. November 12, 2019
- Red Bull Fight or Flight winners heading on all-expenses paid trip to take on the world November 11, 2019
- A month into owning a Tesla Model 3 Performance, here’s what I learnt November 10, 2019
- DTM concept for the future shows robots changing tyres and batteries on 350km/hr EVs. Wow! November 8, 2019
- Sygic adds Support for Aussie Road Trains Truck Navigation app November 8, 2019