This week will see the media streaming giant, Netflix launch in Australia. We’ve known the date for a while (March 24th) but pricing and the local catalogue of shows has remained a mystery. That is until now, thanks to a /user/jimmux on Reddit, we get some early information. Obviously...
- Daimler (inc Mercedes-Benz) is ending ICE developement, going full electric September 20, 2019
- Review: Hisense 65R7 Series 7 4K ULED TV September 20, 2019
- The best podcasting app, Pocketcasts, is now free September 19, 2019
- Get an Ice Cream made by robots at Melbourne’s Federation Square September 19, 2019
- Powershop tries to attract EV owners with cheap rates between 12am-4am September 17, 2019