Local council’s are increasingly under pressure to offer more services with decreasing Government funding, which means their journey to digitise operations, has to become more efficient and economical than ever before. Left up to their own devices, each council would go off and construct a technology stack to service...
- Get an Ice Cream made by robots at Melbourne’s Federation Square September 19, 2019
- Powershop tries to attract EV owners with cheap rates between 12am-4am September 17, 2019
- NAB selects Google Cloud technology stack September 17, 2019
- Model 3 is coming Sept 30th, Tesla reneges on unlimited Premium Connectivity [Updated] September 16, 2019
- Review: Synology DiskStation DS1019+ September 16, 2019