Yesterday the world changed. The first human, Elaine Herzberg, died as a result of an autonomous vehicle, travelling in autonomous mode. We all kind of knew this day may arrive, but hoped it wouldn’t. Understandably, there’s several investigations underway to determine how this could occur and ultimately who’s at fault....
- Cybertruck Tri-motor moves up to 2021 production December 7, 2019
- Tesla’s “feature complete” FSD looks unlikely with 3 weeks left of 2019 December 7, 2019
- Seven took a rubbish corporate deal with Optus 5G, over streaming you the Tokyo Olympics in 4K December 7, 2019
- Australia is finally getting serious about ICEholes December 7, 2019
- YouTube Rewind is out for 2019 and it doesn’t suck December 6, 2019