Yesterday the world changed. The first human, Elaine Herzberg, died as a result of an autonomous vehicle, travelling in autonomous mode. We all kind of knew this day may arrive, but hoped it wouldn’t. Understandably, there’s several investigations underway to determine how this could occur and ultimately who’s at fault....
General January 22, 2020
- Samsung’s crazy thin laptop claims insane 25 hours of battery life January 23, 2020
- Shutterstock adds unlimited music for YouTubers, vloggers, and podcasters for A$24.92pm January 23, 2020
- Tesla is now worth $100 Billion, just wait till they start trying January 22, 2020
- Australian Open 2020 features new technology experience January 20, 2020
- Ridesharing service DiDi, is really a data platform, using AI for smart routing January 20, 2020