Yesterday the world changed. The first human, Elaine Herzberg, died as a result of an autonomous vehicle, travelling in autonomous mode. We all kind of knew this day may arrive, but hoped it wouldn’t. Understandably, there’s several investigations underway to determine how this could occur and ultimately who’s at fault....
- Aussie Director reviews the new Canon EOS R5, 8K video eats 10GB every 30 seconds July 12, 2020
- Nissan Ariya EV crossover is ready to go from concept to reality this week July 12, 2020
- GoPro Hero8 gets new webcam feature, Mac for now, Windows is coming July 12, 2020
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020