The activity tracker market just got a new entrant from Garmin. The vívofit 4, daily activity tracker has one killer feature, a 1+ year battery life. That means there’s no clumsy recharging each night, a massive benefit over competitors. There’s an always-on colour display that is readable in sunlight, great...
General August 21, 2019
- Blinker joins the growing list of car subscription services in Australia August 21, 2019
- Would you like fries with that? McDonalds are adding EV charging stations. August 21, 2019
- Data61’s new Melbourne-based Mixed Reality Lab is a Microsoft’s Kinect on drugs August 21, 2019
- Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2 takes a great capture card, makes it smaller and more powerful August 21, 2019
- Sorry Disney+, that’s one subscription too many August 21, 2019