While Huawei have leveraged Google’s Android OS for mobile devices for years now, the Chinese-based Huawei just announced their own operating system. At the Huawei Developer Conference, today Huawei launched HarmonyOS. This is a new microkernel-based, distributed operating system that Huawei say is designed to deliver a cohesive user...
- Aussie Tritium installs 20 EV Fast Chargers in Pasadena, California May 29, 2020
- Tonsley Innovation District in SA is getting solar-powered EV charging May 28, 2020
- Tesla adds ‘Add Driver’ feature to the website, showing the flexibility of digital keys May 28, 2020
- Aussie Broadband launches Carbon, NBN business connections in minutes May 28, 2020
- Tesla Model 3 takes a roundabout on Autopilot with latest update May 27, 2020