While Huawei have leveraged Google’s Android OS for mobile devices for years now, the Chinese-based Huawei just announced their own operating system. At the Huawei Developer Conference, today Huawei launched HarmonyOS. This is a new microkernel-based, distributed operating system that Huawei say is designed to deliver a cohesive user...
- AGL’s new EV charging plan offers $240 credit per year, instead of $1 per day September 15, 2019
- Here’s the moment GeoHotz works out comma.ai will never beat Tesla September 15, 2019
- Tritium’s new EV chargers certainly look like the future September 14, 2019
- Ultimate Ears myBoom Studio offers crazy customised speakers September 13, 2019
- Tesla’s official Model 3 accessories for Australia includes Automatic Garage Opener, no wireless charger September 12, 2019