The old VW has been in damage control since it was found to be using a defeat device when vehicle emissions were being tested. The reason for taking this risk was the pressure to achieve strict emission standards while maintaining their diesel platform. In a sign of the times,...
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020
- Tesla Model 3 sets new EV AWD Cannonball Run record, 20hrs slower than ICE July 4, 2020
- Victorian Police will use drones and numberplate scanners to enforce coronavirus lockdown July 2, 2020
- Tesla FSD now costs $10,100 in Australia, a $1,600 increase July 1, 2020