During OC5, Oculus announced a new SDK feature called Hybrid apps. This allowed software developers to enable the same desktop app to run on the desktop and in VR. For those that create VR content, this will dramatically speed up development, as it opens the door to ending the...
- The only car that can beat the Model 3, is the Model Y February 28, 2020
- Counterproductive: VIC Solar Feed-in Tariff to drop from 12c to 10.5c per kWh from July 1st February 27, 2020
- Customer Experience giants InMoment and MaritzCX Join forces February 27, 2020
- Titomic to provide $25M of 3D printing tech to Defence February 27, 2020
- Intel World Open offers US$500,000 eSports prize pool in Tokyo ahead of the Olympics Games February 26, 2020