This morning, Facebook CEO and Chairman, Mark Zuckerberg fronted a marathon joint hearing with the US Senate Judiciary Committee “Facebook, Social Media Privacy and the use and Abuse of Data”. Lasting more than 5 hours, Zuckerberg answered questions on how his company is responding to increasing concerns about privacy...
Science February 20, 2017
- Tasmania’s Liberal Government is funding EV charging stations April 22, 2019
- Can Samsung Pay replace your wallet? We find out with the Galaxy S10+ April 20, 2019
- Samsung’s 98″ 8K monster QLED TV is coming to Australia April 19, 2019
- BBM is dead, closing on May 31st (Updated) April 19, 2019
- Microsoft announces 85″ version of Surface Hub 2S, coming 2020 April 18, 2019