This morning, Facebook CEO and Chairman, Mark Zuckerberg fronted a marathon joint hearing with the US Senate Judiciary Committee “Facebook, Social Media Privacy and the use and Abuse of Data”. Lasting more than 5 hours, Zuckerberg answered questions on how his company is responding to increasing concerns about privacy...
Science February 20, 2017
- PSA: don’t get your kids a mini vacuum cleaner for Christmas November 14, 2018
- Surface Go with 4G, coming to Australia Nov 22nd November 13, 2018
- Microsoft X018 included Crackdown 3 date, PUBG on Game Pass, FH4 DLC and so much more November 12, 2018
- Review: DJI Mavic 2 Zoom November 9, 2018
- Giveaway: 5x Double passes to the movie OVERLORD November 9, 2018