When you first learn about Tesla, chances are you jumped on their website and the first impression is that it looks pretty slick. That is until you dive a little deeper and actually try to buy some things. For a company as tech-focused as Tesla, the natural expectation is...
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020
- Tesla Model 3 sets new EV AWD Cannonball Run record, 20hrs slower than ICE July 4, 2020
- Victorian Police will use drones and numberplate scanners to enforce coronavirus lockdown July 2, 2020
- Tesla FSD now costs $10,100 in Australia, a $1,600 increase July 1, 2020