Intel have announced (and opened pre-orders) for their new RealSense Tracking Camera T265. This new camera features inside-out tracking technology that provides developers with a powerful building block for drones, robots and autonomous devices, delivering high-performance guidance and navigation. The T265 uses V-SLAM, or Visual Inertial Odometry Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping...
- Singapore Gov invests $70 million in EV incentives and EV charging stations.. come on Australia. February 18, 2020
- IoT is disrupting everything. Register now for Microsoft IoT in Action event in Melbourne on March 5 February 18, 2020
- Holden is dead because they didn’t make cars people wanted. A dramatic wake up to all other automakers. February 17, 2020
- Tesla opens solar roof orders in Australia February 16, 2020
- Bill Gates just bought an all-electric Porsche Taycan February 15, 2020