The 2016 Rio Olympics is offering a very new experience, VR. Those people who have a Samsung GearVR headset and compatible Samsung phone can install a dedicated 7VR app that allows you to experience up to 100 hours of live events and highlights from Rio in Virtual Reality. As the Olympics...
- The only car that can beat the Model 3, is the Model Y February 28, 2020
- Counterproductive: VIC Solar Feed-in Tariff to drop from 12c to 10.5c per kWh from July 1st February 27, 2020
- Customer Experience giants InMoment and MaritzCX Join forces February 27, 2020
- Titomic to provide $25M of 3D printing tech to Defence February 27, 2020
- Intel World Open offers US$500,000 eSports prize pool in Tokyo ahead of the Olympics Games February 26, 2020