SpaceX’s Grasshopper flew 325 m (1066 feet) on June 14, before smoothly landing back on the pad. This Grasshopper test rocket made use navigation sensors combined with control flight algorithms to accomplish a precision landing. Traditional rockets are designed for one time use, with the usually crashing back to...
General February 22, 2020
- Hot Wheels US$400 RC Cybertruck, sells out in less than 24hrs February 22, 2020
- Don’t forget to catch a bargain February 21, 2020
- NRMA now offering free EV charging in Albury. February 20, 2020
- Singapore Gov invests $70 million in EV incentives and EV charging stations.. come on Australia. February 18, 2020
- IoT is disrupting everything. Register now for Microsoft IoT in Action event in Melbourne on March 5 February 18, 2020