On the back a successful first season, the all-electric Formula E series will be back in 2015/2016 for 11 more races. The new calendar spans 10 cities with London holding two races. The new season starts on October 17th and will run through June/July next year. Alejandro Agag, CEO...
Online June 21, 2019
- Here’s your early look at the best deals from eBay Plus Mega Sale this weekend June 21, 2019
- Tesla Supercharger CCS2 upgrades are happening fast in Australia June 21, 2019
- WA high school students taking on Cyber Security Challenges June 20, 2019
- Wi-Fi 6 is coming fast as Netgear add 2 new Nighthawk routers June 20, 2019
- The case for FSD as a Tesla referral bonus June 20, 2019