On the back a successful first season, the all-electric Formula E series will be back in 2015/2016 for 11 more races. The new calendar spans 10 cities with London holding two races. The new season starts on October 17th and will run through June/July next year. Alejandro Agag, CEO...
- Aussie Director reviews the new Canon EOS R5, 8K video eats 10GB every 30 seconds July 12, 2020
- Nissan Ariya EV crossover is ready to go from concept to reality this week July 12, 2020
- GoPro Hero8 gets new webcam feature, Mac for now, Windows is coming July 12, 2020
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020