On the back a successful first season, the all-electric Formula E series will be back in 2015/2016 for 11 more races. The new calendar spans 10 cities with London holding two races. The new season starts on October 17th and will run through June/July next year. Alejandro Agag, CEO...
- Daimler (inc Mercedes-Benz) is ending ICE developement, going full electric September 20, 2019
- Review: Hisense 65R7 Series 7 4K ULED TV September 20, 2019
- The best podcasting app, Pocketcasts, is now free September 19, 2019
- Get an Ice Cream made by robots at Melbourne’s Federation Square September 19, 2019
- Powershop tries to attract EV owners with cheap rates between 12am-4am September 17, 2019