Nick D’Aloisio, 17, the creator of the mobile news reading app, Summly has just sold the app to Yahoo! for the cool sum of $30 million helping him become one of the worlds richest young people. Mr D’Aloisio told News.com.au that he came up with the idea of the...
Science February 20, 2017
- Review: D-Link COVR mesh WiFi covers your home with high-speed May 23, 2018
- Autopilot makes road trips a breeze, commuting a non-issue May 23, 2018
- Square’s Australian headcount to pass 100 with new Melbourne HQ May 23, 2018
- Tesla Model X is baby approved May 22, 2018
- How would Australia cope in a Zombie Apocalypse? May 22, 2018