Nick D’Aloisio, 17, the creator of the mobile news reading app, Summly has just sold the app to Yahoo! for the cool sum of $30 million helping him become one of the worlds richest young people. Mr D’Aloisio told News.com.au that he came up with the idea of the...
Science February 20, 2017
- Virgin Hyperloop One is coming to India, Pune to Mumbai in 25mins February 21, 2018
- Boost Juice is giving away 4 Bitcoin, you can win 1 February 20, 2018
- Cortana gets biggest shot in the arm with IFTTT integration February 19, 2018
- This visualisation of the Blockchain is nothing short of incredible! February 15, 2018
- Kogan is now worth more than Myer, online winning over retail February 15, 2018