Nick D’Aloisio, 17, the creator of the mobile news reading app, Summly has just sold the app to Yahoo! for the cool sum of $30 million helping him become one of the worlds richest young people. Mr D’Aloisio told News.com.au that he came up with the idea of the...
Science February 20, 2017
- Tesla Model 3s are in Australia August 21, 2018
- Review: Swann Solar Panel for Smart Security Camera August 20, 2018
- Labor announces half-price, $0 upfront solar for 650,000 homes August 19, 2018
- Behind the wheel of F1 2018, the level of detail here is ridiculous August 18, 2018
- Why would Telstra turn on 5G before you can buy 5G devices? August 15, 2018