Nick D’Aloisio, 17, the creator of the mobile news reading app, Summly has just sold the app to Yahoo! for the cool sum of $30 million helping him become one of the worlds richest young people. Mr D’Aloisio told News.com.au that he came up with the idea of the...
Science February 20, 2017
- Tesla’s 2nd big battery is now powering the Victorian grid November 16, 2018
- Next Level Racing made a GTtrack PlayStation Edition November 16, 2018
- Intel release Neural Compute Stick 2, up to 8x the performance November 15, 2018
- O-Wind Turbine collects wind from all directions, wins 2018 James Dyson Award November 15, 2018
- PSA: don’t get your kids a mini vacuum cleaner for Christmas November 14, 2018