Nokia was once the king of the mobile world, holding 40% of the smart phone market in 2008 before Apple’s iPhone came to shake things up. The Finnish company now has less than 15% of the worlds market just five years after it was at its peak. Nokia saw...
- Turns out Turnbull was dead wrong about NBN demand, people do want ultrafast NBN June 2, 2020
- Melbourne-based PHORIA launching Ecosphere VR Nature Series on Oculus June 2, 2020
- Watch: Mobileye’s Autonomous car take a 40-minute drive by itself using computer vision June 1, 2020
- PlayStation 5 event this Friday will provide a look at the future of gaming June 1, 2020
- Review: VideoProc a great GPU-accelerated 4K video editor May 30, 2020