Nokia was once the king of the mobile world, holding 40% of the smart phone market in 2008 before Apple’s iPhone came to shake things up. The Finnish company now has less than 15% of the worlds market just five years after it was at its peak. Nokia saw...
- Aussie-designed Smart Motorbike helmet uses AI to keep you safe on the road July 22, 2019
- Fisker Electric SUV is confirmed for Australia July 21, 2019
- CEBIT Australia will feature keynote from Virgin Galactic because Space is sexy again July 20, 2019
- Here’s what it takes to catch up to Tesla (spoiler: it’s not easy) July 20, 2019
- Brisbane startup is automating private flights July 19, 2019