In April last year, Musk set an ambitious timeline for his team to deliver a ‘feature complete’ version of Full Self Driving by the end of 2019. Now in early 2020, we know they missed that timeline, but asked this weekend on Twitter, Musk confirmed it’d be available ‘Soon’....
- The only car that can beat the Model 3, is the Model Y February 28, 2020
- Counterproductive: VIC Solar Feed-in Tariff to drop from 12c to 10.5c per kWh from July 1st February 27, 2020
- Customer Experience giants InMoment and MaritzCX Join forces February 27, 2020
- Titomic to provide $25M of 3D printing tech to Defence February 27, 2020
- Intel World Open offers US$500,000 eSports prize pool in Tokyo ahead of the Olympics Games February 26, 2020