Communication Minister Malcolm Turnbull has announced a major milestone in the NBN construction. Australia’s NBN is now available to 1 Million premises. This number is a large jump from the 607,915 premises passed and marked ready for service on May 21st, around 3 weeks ago. The number was 270,036...
- AGL’s new EV charging plan offers $240 credit per year, instead of $1 per day September 15, 2019
- Here’s the moment GeoHotz works out comma.ai will never beat Tesla September 15, 2019
- Tritium’s new EV chargers certainly look like the future September 14, 2019
- Ultimate Ears myBoom Studio offers crazy customised speakers September 13, 2019
- Tesla’s official Model 3 accessories for Australia includes Automatic Garage Opener, no wireless charger September 12, 2019