Researchers at Michigan State University have made one of the most important developments in solar technology in decades. The researchers have developed a transparent luminescent solar concentrator, this is the fancy name for making clear glass panels that can collect energy from the sun. It’s long been thought this...
Gaming July 22, 2019
- Numurkah Solar Farm turns on 373,839 panels, enough to power 48,000 homes July 22, 2019
- Xbox All-Digital edition pre-order now. Time to say goodbye optical drives forever July 22, 2019
- Turns out Video Games are actually good for you. 91% of households own a video game device. July 22, 2019
- Aussie-designed Smart Motorbike helmet uses AI to keep you safe on the road July 22, 2019
- Fisker Electric SUV is confirmed for Australia July 21, 2019