During the Uber’s 3rd annual Uber Elevate Summit in Washington DC, they announced Melbourne, Australia as the first international city to test Uber Air. This is massive for the country, but especially the city. Melbourne (like Sydney) suffers from brutal traffic congestion and as such, could benefit dramatically from...
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020
- Tesla Model 3 sets new EV AWD Cannonball Run record, 20hrs slower than ICE July 4, 2020
- Victorian Police will use drones and numberplate scanners to enforce coronavirus lockdown July 2, 2020
- Tesla FSD now costs $10,100 in Australia, a $1,600 increase July 1, 2020