UMIDIGI is a Chinese Smartphone manufacturer and they’re talking up a big game ahead of their latest device release, which is due for a full announcement on August 5th. The UMIDIGI X will feature the latest in camera technology, boasting a massive 48MP AI triple camera system. By comparison...
- AGL’s new EV charging plan offers $240 credit per year, instead of $1 per day September 15, 2019
- Here’s the moment GeoHotz works out comma.ai will never beat Tesla September 15, 2019
- Tritium’s new EV chargers certainly look like the future September 14, 2019
- Ultimate Ears myBoom Studio offers crazy customised speakers September 13, 2019
- Tesla’s official Model 3 accessories for Australia includes Automatic Garage Opener, no wireless charger September 12, 2019