UMIDIGI is a Chinese Smartphone manufacturer and they’re talking up a big game ahead of their latest device release, which is due for a full announcement on August 5th. The UMIDIGI X will feature the latest in camera technology, boasting a massive 48MP AI triple camera system. By comparison...
- Review: HTC 5G hub on Telstra’s growing 5G network March 31, 2020
- Office 365 becomes Microsoft 365 on April 21st, Teams to finally kill Skype March 31, 2020
- BP Supercars All Stars Eseries to be broadcast on Fox Sports, Kayo, Ten Play, Twitch and Facebook March 31, 2020
- Tesla pushing Upgrades through mobile app as production slows March 30, 2020
- Tesla’s touchless deliveries and touchless service places the company in a unique position March 27, 2020