HAVAL has now officially unveiled their latest ideas at Auto China 2018 in Beijing. Easily their most impressive was their first fully autonomous pure electric SUV, the WEY X. This concept, should it make it to production, will offer Level 5 autonomous driving (sometime around 2025), this means AI...
Science February 20, 2017
- Louis Vuitton launches Wireless Earphones January 21, 2019
- Review: Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 offers AI at the Edge January 21, 2019
- New California law requires new homes to have solar from Jan 1st, 2020 January 19, 2019
- Tesla kills off referral program before Aussies really got a chance January 18, 2019
- Dirt Rally 2 shows off RallyCross in latest video ahead of release January 18, 2019