HAVAL has now officially unveiled their latest ideas at Auto China 2018 in Beijing. Easily their most impressive was their first fully autonomous pure electric SUV, the WEY X. This concept, should it make it to production, will offer Level 5 autonomous driving (sometime around 2025), this means AI...
Science February 20, 2017
- Behind the wheel of F1 2018, the level of detail here is ridiculous August 18, 2018
- Why would Telstra turn on 5G before you can buy 5G devices? August 15, 2018
- Foxtel’s going 4K and the Satellite-delivery highlights NBN failure August 14, 2018
- Australian Government wants to force tech companies to provide user data August 14, 2018
- Meet the Model 3, Aug 21st in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane August 13, 2018