HAVAL has now officially unveiled their latest ideas at Auto China 2018 in Beijing. Easily their most impressive was their first fully autonomous pure electric SUV, the WEY X. This concept, should it make it to production, will offer Level 5 autonomous driving (sometime around 2025), this means AI...
Science February 20, 2017
- Review: D-Link COVR mesh WiFi covers your home with high-speed May 23, 2018
- Autopilot makes road trips a breeze, commuting a non-issue May 23, 2018
- Square’s Australian headcount to pass 100 with new Melbourne HQ May 23, 2018
- Tesla Model X is baby approved May 22, 2018
- How would Australia cope in a Zombie Apocalypse? May 22, 2018