Mother’s Day 2022 is rapidly approaching, just a couple weeks away on Sunday, 8 May. If you’re like me you often leave your present purchases to the last minute and this means you need something fast.
A digital subscription is a perfect solution to this problem and Readly is one you might consider. In the same way that Spotify allows you to listen to basically any song, this service allows you (or your mum) to read digital magazines and newspapers. There are more than 6,300 titles to read on her smartphone, tablet or laptop.
With Readly offering unlimited “all-you-can-read” access to your mum’s favourite magazines all in one app, there’s something for everyone. Bookmark recipes, get inspiration for a new hobby or travel destination, read the latest news or deep dive into a feature article.
For those who want to properly shut down without wi-fi, they can download up to 500 editions and read them in the offline mode too. And as a Readly subscription gives users five profiles per household, your mum can share the gift with others too.
A subscription is just $9.99 per month or trial one month for free. There are giftcard options also available – Readly | All magazines – one magazine app subscription
5 reasons why Readly is the ideal Mother’s Day gift
- We all need a little inspiration in life – Pamper mum with exciting, inspiring and entertaining content about everything from fitness, food, travel and sports to history and captivating personal portraits.
- Boost meaningful moments of relaxation – Avoid meaningless scrolling and stick to good screen time habits by reading trusted, curated content. Give your mum quality, verified content and rewarding screen time in the form of her favourite title and so many more to choose from.
- Challenge and entertain mum with crossword puzzles & games – Readly’s wide range includes not only reading, but also entertainment through lots of crossword puzzles, sudoku and classic games. Perfect for a ‘me time’ challenge.
- Inspire mum with home, garden and DIY projects – Readly offers a breadth of titles in the home categories that can inspire new projects in both the home and garden, such as crafts, renovation and construction projects.
- Read together or as ‘me time’ – a Readly subscription gives users five profiles per household so you and the whole family can enjoy reading the breadth of titles too.
Visit Readly | All magazines – one magazine app subscription for the latest updates.