The 2013 Razor Crazy Cart is a 24 volt rechargeable, freaking awesome go cart with a hand brake. This guy suffered from a bad case of Ken Block envy and wanted to get his drift on. Wrapped in a cardboard box covered in images of Ken Block’s famous Monster liveries on number 43, the kart drifts through a warehouse.
For a bit of extra drama, there’s a forklift and gorilla involved, but overall it’s just one of those things we’d all like a turn at. If they sold tickets, I’d happily pay for time on this, although at 6’3 I may struggle to fit.
The Razor Crazy Cart features a drive system that allows it to drive forward, reverse, sideways, diagonally and everything in between. Go-kart and crazy cart modes offer two different ways to ride, and the variable-speed foot pedal lets you accelerate to speeds of up to 12 mph. The Drift Bar provides adjustable caster technology and helps you control back-end drifts, and the Crazy Cart offers 360° steering capability so you can make sharp turns in tight quarters.
- Two modes, go-kart and crazy cart, let you ride in different styles
- Drive system goes forward, reverse, sideways and diagonal
- 360° steering lets you pivot in place and make tight turns
- Variable-speed foot pedal helps you reach speeds of up to 12 mph
- Drift Bar helps control back-end drifts and provides adjustable caster technology
- Assembled dimensions: 35.8″L x 25.2″W x 18.9″H
- Offers up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Exclusive to Toys R Us
- Includes a 24V (two 12V) sealed, lead-acid battery system with a charge time of 12 hours
- Maximum weight: 132 lbs.
You can see the awesome video tribute to Ken Block below.
Here’s the official unboxed version of the Razor Crazy Cart video. Unfortunately the product isn’t available in Australia, but those readers in the US can get one from ToysRus for US$359.99 – http://www.toysrus.com/buy/toys/razor-crazy-cart-25143499-21007906