Australia has one of the most severe climates in the world, which is why car company’s like to use us for testing. Theory is, if it works in Australia (and on our terrible roads), it’ll basically work anywhere. This unreleased EV was spotted by @DavidCaoEV, in full camouflage wrap...
Science February 20, 2017
- Review: Crackdown 3, great job agent! February 15, 2019
- D-Link releases Omna wire-free surveillance solution February 14, 2019
- Tesla start rolling out Sentry Mode update to stop break-ins February 14, 2019
- Mercedes reveals the Mercedes-AMG F1 W10 EQ Power+, their F1 entry 2019 February 13, 2019
- MD of Aussie Broadband does Reddit AMA. Answers questions on NBN and 5G February 12, 2019