The BBC is reporting that the UK is bringing forward an important deadline. The sale of new petrol, diesel or hybrid vehicles will be now banned in 2035, a full 5 years earlier than first planned. This shows a commitment by the UK to electric vehicles which are so...
- The only car that can beat the Model 3, is the Model Y February 28, 2020
- Counterproductive: VIC Solar Feed-in Tariff to drop from 12c to 10.5c per kWh from July 1st February 27, 2020
- Customer Experience giants InMoment and MaritzCX Join forces February 27, 2020
- Titomic to provide $25M of 3D printing tech to Defence February 27, 2020
- Intel World Open offers US$500,000 eSports prize pool in Tokyo ahead of the Olympics Games February 26, 2020