The latest instalment in the popular Formula 1 racing game series is now available, and it’s a must-have for any fan of the sport. F1 23 features a number of new and improved features, including updated car models, new tracks, and a revamped career mode.
One of the biggest changes in F1 23 is the introduction of new car models. The cars have been redesigned to reflect the new regulations for the 2023 season, which include a simplified front wing and a larger rear wing. The new car models handle differently than the previous models, and they require a different driving style to master.
Another major new feature in F1 23 is the addition of two new tracks: Miami International Autodrome and Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. Miami International Autodrome is a brand-new track that was specifically designed for Formula 1 racing. It’s a fast and flowing track with a number of challenging corners. Circuit Gilles Villeneuve is a classic track that has been hosting Formula 1 races since 1978. It’s a challenging track with a number of high-speed corners.
The career mode in F1 23 has also been revamped. In the new career mode, you’ll start out as a driver in a lower-tier Formula 1 team. As you progress through your career, you’ll earn money and experience that you can use to upgrade your car and hire better engineers. You’ll also need to manage your time carefully, as you’ll have to balance your racing schedule with your off-track activities, such as sponsor obligations and media appearances.
F1 23 is a great game for any fan of Formula 1 racing. It features updated car models, new tracks, and a revamped career mode. If you’re looking for a new racing game to play, F1 23 is definitely worth checking out.
Here are some of the other features of F1 23:
- Precision Drive: This new controller technology provides a more realistic and immersive driving experience for players who don’t use a steering wheel.
- 35% race distance: This new race length option allows players to race shorter races that still have all of the same rules as full races.
- Return of red flags: Red flags can now be triggered by a number of factors, including multiplayer racing incidents, AI crashes, and severe weather conditions.
- New Podium Pass: The Podium Pass has been updated with new rewards and challenges.
- Cross-play and cross-save: F1 23 supports cross-play and cross-save between all platforms.
F1 23 is available now for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
Codemaster’s latest game is available on Steam and costs A$99.95 for the standard edition, or A$119.95 for the Champion’s edition. If you’re looking to try before you buy, you can play the first 5 hours of playtime via EA Play.
For those wondering, the PC version of the game is 47.1GB in size, time to free up some space and get racing.