If you’re in Sydney and use public transport daily, then here’s some good news. Fitbit is now allowing people with a Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Versa and its newest tracker, Fitbit Charge 3 to leave their Opal cards at home. Instead you can tap your Fitbit on the transit readers...
- Aussie Tritium installs 20 EV Fast Chargers in Pasadena, California May 29, 2020
- Tonsley Innovation District in SA is getting solar-powered EV charging May 28, 2020
- Tesla adds ‘Add Driver’ feature to the website, showing the flexibility of digital keys May 28, 2020
- Aussie Broadband launches Carbon, NBN business connections in minutes May 28, 2020
- Tesla Model 3 takes a roundabout on Autopilot with latest update May 27, 2020