If you’re in Sydney and use public transport daily, then here’s some good news. Fitbit is now allowing people with a Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Versa and its newest tracker, Fitbit Charge 3 to leave their Opal cards at home. Instead you can tap your Fitbit on the transit readers...
- AGL’s new EV charging plan offers $240 credit per year, instead of $1 per day September 15, 2019
- Here’s the moment GeoHotz works out comma.ai will never beat Tesla September 15, 2019
- Tritium’s new EV chargers certainly look like the future September 14, 2019
- Ultimate Ears myBoom Studio offers crazy customised speakers September 13, 2019
- Tesla’s official Model 3 accessories for Australia includes Automatic Garage Opener, no wireless charger September 12, 2019