Australians are great at technology and science, with a long history that includes worldwide beneficial technologies like WiFi. Get ready to add another breakthrough to the list of successes for Australia. CSIRO and Deakin University claim to have, for the first time, created the capacity to produce carbon fibre...
Science February 20, 2017
- Unity adds Xbox One X Support ahead of Gamescom August 20, 2017
- Sydney University just opened the biggest education VR lab for students with 26 Oculus Rifts August 18, 2017
- 400,000 litres of fuel to be saved each year, with NT using solar and batteries for remote communities August 17, 2017
- Review: Ballistix Elite DDR4 3200Mhz RAM August 17, 2017
- Brad Jones Racing announces VASC technical partnership with Acer August 16, 2017