Sony have announced their latest smartphone at IFA. The Xperia XZ and the camera is definitely the main selling point with a mega 23 MP, 1/2.3” image sensor. Thanks to triple image sensing technology and a something Sony call a ‘Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, it should make it seriously hard to...
Science February 20, 2017
- What challenges do driverless cars actually solve? May 29, 2017
- The mobility revolution at Vivid Sydney 2017 May 29, 2017
- Daniel Andrews shows off his boring machine for the West Gate tunnel May 29, 2017
- Schapelle Corby joins instagram, 100k followers in under 24hrs May 28, 2017
- Review: Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers on Nintendo Switch May 27, 2017