Sony have announced their latest smartphone at IFA. The Xperia XZ and the camera is definitely the main selling point with a mega 23 MP, 1/2.3” image sensor. Thanks to triple image sensing technology and a something Sony call a ‘Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, it should make it seriously hard to...
Science February 20, 2017
- HAVAL’s first fully autonomous SUV has some wild ideas April 24, 2018
- ABB announces 350kW Terra HP fast charger for EV, 200km in 8mins April 24, 2018
- ACT Government need your help developing autonomous vehicles April 23, 2018
- This 18yo’s photos of SpaceX launches are ridiculous April 22, 2018
- NAB teams up with Alibaba for Melbourne hackathon April 21, 2018