I’m pretty fond of the regional Victorian city of Wodonga, it’s been my home since the year 2000 and 19 years on, plenty of other people agree, it’s a great place to live (or at least visit). The location is important as we talk about ev ranges, Wodonga holds...
- AGL’s new EV charging plan offers $240 credit per year, instead of $1 per day September 15, 2019
- Here’s the moment GeoHotz works out comma.ai will never beat Tesla September 15, 2019
- Tritium’s new EV chargers certainly look like the future September 14, 2019
- Ultimate Ears myBoom Studio offers crazy customised speakers September 13, 2019
- Tesla’s official Model 3 accessories for Australia includes Automatic Garage Opener, no wireless charger September 12, 2019