I’m pretty fond of the regional Victorian city of Wodonga, it’s been my home since the year 2000 and 19 years on, plenty of other people agree, it’s a great place to live (or at least visit). The location is important as we talk about ev ranges, Wodonga holds...
- Australian Open 2020 features new technology experience January 20, 2020
- Ridesharing service DiDi, is really a data platform, using AI for smart routing January 20, 2020
- NSW is gearing up to accelerate the adoption of Electric Vehicles January 16, 2020
- I’m getting 6.5kW of Solar thanks of the Government’s investment in renewables January 16, 2020
- Interview: Matt Harris, Head of IT at Mercedes-AMG Petronas January 16, 2020