Miami-based tech startup UZE has launched a crowdfunding campaign for BOLD-2, the world’s fastest graphene power bank.
While battery banks are prolific now, this has some very unique properties that sets it apart from the crowd. Boasting a mase combined output of 290 watts, the BOLD-2 allows you to charge as many as 6 devices simultaneously.
With the rise of remote work and workplace flexibility, there has been an increasing need for strong and adaptable charging solutions that would keep devices charged and productive at all times.
In response to this growing demand, UZE has created the world’s fastest power bank, breaking their own record established by BOLD 1 in August 2021.
Designed with internet-savvy remote workers and tech aficionados in mind, BOLD-2 sets out to give an advanced charging solution for increased battery usage.
The battery bank uses a fairly unique chemistry, lithium-ion polymer graphine. These batteries are a type of rechargeable battery that uses a polymer electrolyte and graphene as the anode material.
Graphene is a two-dimensional material that is made up of a single layer of carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal lattice. Graphene has a number of properties that make it ideal for use in batteries, including High electrical conductivity, High strength, High chemical stability, High surface area.
These properties allow lithium-ion polymer graphene batteries to offer a number of advantages over traditional lithium-ion batteries, including longer battery life, faster charging times, higher energy density and increased safety.
As remote work continues to expand across the globe, UZE’s BOLD-2 offers a compelling solution for professionals seeking to stay connected and charged, no matter where their work takes them.
BOLD-2 combines modern features and unmatched power to deliver an unparalleled portable charging experience.
- 4x USB-C ports and 2x wireless charging pads can charge up to six devices simultaneously, including a 140-watt output port to charge a MacBook.
- American aircraft-grade anodized aluminum body for excellent heat dissipation and shock protection.
- Latest charging protocol PD3.2 and programmable power supply (PPS), to charge at optimal speeds and provide over-current, voltage/temperature, and short-circuit protection.
- Pass-through charging and the ability to function as a hub, allowing users to charge 5 devices while also charging BOLD.
- 4x longer lifespan than traditional lithium batteries, thanks to lithium polymer graphene cells that have 2,000 battery life cycles
- Upgraded OLED screen allows users to monitor the charging progress and status for all the ports.
- MagSafe-compatible and Qi-certified charging pads compatible with iPhones and other phones with wireless charging, as well as Apple Watches and AirPods.
UZE is live on Indiegogo and is currently available at US$159 or A$367 (limited-time offer). The BOLD-2 has an estimated delivery date of November 2023.