This week something important is happening in Adelaide. The first driverless car trials began on public roads in Australia, the first in the southern hemisphere. Volvo have turned up with their autonomous drive demonstration vehicle gives people a taste of things to come in the future. Internationally, there’s been...
- FancyZones should absolutely be included in Windows 10 September 21, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 is basically the safest car you can buy. German student makes safety into an Ad September 21, 2019
- Huawei Mate 30 runs EMUI10 on AOSP. No Google Services means this is DOA. September 20, 2019
- Daimler (inc Mercedes-Benz) is ending ICE developement, going full electric September 20, 2019
- Review: Hisense 65R7 Series 7 4K ULED TV September 20, 2019