This week something important is happening in Adelaide. The first driverless car trials began on public roads in Australia, the first in the southern hemisphere. Volvo have turned up with their autonomous drive demonstration vehicle gives people a taste of things to come in the future. Internationally, there’s been...
- Aussie-designed Smart Motorbike helmet uses AI to keep you safe on the road July 22, 2019
- Fisker Electric SUV is confirmed for Australia July 21, 2019
- CEBIT Australia will feature keynote from Virgin Galactic because Space is sexy again July 20, 2019
- Here’s what it takes to catch up to Tesla (spoiler: it’s not easy) July 20, 2019
- Brisbane startup is automating private flights July 19, 2019