The founder of Internode, Simon Hackett bought a very important part of Australian motorsport. The first Tesla Model S in the country, now belongs to him. A few weeks in, Hackett has detailed his experience with the car. The order first went in way back in 2012, on the...
- Get an Ice Cream made by robots at Melbourne’s Federation Square September 19, 2019
- Powershop tries to attract EV owners with cheap rates between 12am-4am September 17, 2019
- NAB selects Google Cloud technology stack September 17, 2019
- Model 3 is coming Sept 30th, Tesla reneges on unlimited Premium Connectivity [Updated] September 16, 2019
- Review: Synology DiskStation DS1019+ September 16, 2019