Unexpectedly the new Victorian card-based ticketing system went online. Designed to simplify and update the process of purchasing train, tram and bus tickets around the state, the launch today only encompassed trains. Travellers who venture between the different transport options will need to carry both the older Metcard and...
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020
- Cupra el-Born EV hot hatch looks awesome, coming in early 2021 July 8, 2020
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020