Brisbane is using Google Cardboard Virtual Reality technology to promote their city. In an Australian tourism first, they’re giving Melbournians and Sydneysiders the chance to experience Brisbane in an effort to increase tourism, something that’s probably an easy sell on a chilly winter morning. While viewing the videos via...
- Daimler (inc Mercedes-Benz) is ending ICE developement, going full electric September 20, 2019
- Review: Hisense 65R7 Series 7 4K ULED TV September 20, 2019
- The best podcasting app, Pocketcasts, is now free September 19, 2019
- Get an Ice Cream made by robots at Melbourne’s Federation Square September 19, 2019
- Powershop tries to attract EV owners with cheap rates between 12am-4am September 17, 2019