Despite Microsoft’s cloud storage, OneDrive being criticised lately for walking away from unlimited quotas, they’re now partnering with Telstra to offer customers free storage. From today, Telstra customers on mobile and home bundles will receive 200GB on Microsoft OneDrive for 2 years.
Free is always good and for once, this doesn’t just apply to new customers, existing Telstra customers get the deal as well. To redeem the offer, eligible customers can log into the Telstra website and hit My Account, or the head to the Telstra 24×7 app and following the links once logged in. If you can’t find it in these locations, head to this Telstra page and click the ‘redeem offer’ button.
Telstra suggests the top five reasons you should be using online storage are:
- Store your important documents and treasured memories in one place. In a world where we consume so much information and store so much data, OneDrive provides the ability to conveniently keep digital files, photos and videos accessible in one place.
- Access the files you want from almost anywhere. If I’m at home or out and about, I can reach up into the cloud and pick out the photos and videos I want, on the device I choose.
- Select files to share with the people you want, within the cloud. Share photos with relatives overseas through a folder in your cloud; let them share in the joy of your endless selfies.
- Upload photos, videos, important documents from any compatible device. Store and share your files from your home computer, mobile or tablet. OneDrive is compatible with most computer systems, tablets and mobiles including iOS, Android, PC and Mac.
- Free up space on your device, while having all your files at your fingertips, keeping space available to download apps and do more on your mobile device. Don’t weigh down your phone and tablet with videos your kids love to endlessly watch – free up storage to download lifestyle apps to keep you connected to your hobbies.
Find out more at telstra.com/onedrive.