D-Link ANZ is now selling its new 2023 Good Design Award winning AQUILA PRO AI M30 AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Systems as a 2-Pack or 3-Pack in Australia.
Drawing inspiration from the Aquila constellation (Latin for eagle), the M30’s design concept is a unique elegant router design with 5 internal antennas, aiming to provide wider more spherical coverage.
As part of “D-Link Green”, D-Link’s long-running environmental initiative, the AQUILA PRO AI M30 was made with green design principles:
- The chassis is made from post-consumer recycled (PCR) material, promoting environmental sustainability.
- The packaging uses 99% natural plant-based Mineral Oil Free (MOF) ink and the gift box design reduces printing ink usage by over 55%.
- The M30 also leverages the Wi-Fi 6 Target Wake Time (TWT) feature to reduce power consumption and offers a health mode that automatically turns the router into an ultra-low power standby mode during the night ensuring energy efficiency.
The 2-Pack M30 Wi-Fi Mesh System is said to cover a home up to 465 square metres, whilst the 3-Pack M30 Wi-Fi Mesh System claims to cover up to 650 square metres.
Powered by Wi-Fi 6 technology, the AQUILA PRO AI M30 supports 160MHz bandwidth, along with a Gigabit Internet WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports supporting wired devices such as smart TVs, gaming consoles, and PCs.
Since AI is so fashionable now, it gets mentioned a lot in the feature list:
- The AI Wi-Fi Optimiser selects the optimal channel for each connected device, minimising interference,
- AI Mesh Optimiser provides fast and reliable network coverage using auto path selection and self-healing capabilities
- AI Traffic Optimiser guarantees uninterrupted 4K/8K video streaming and video calling with AI-based QoS technology, ensuring a seamless and uninterrupted experience.
- AI Assistant monitors network performance and provides weekly reports, even when you are away from home, making it a hassle-free and convenient experience.
The AQUILA PRO AI M30 complies with the latest WPA3 encryption and IEC 62443-4-1 standards, safeguarding your network against unauthorised access. The AQUILA PRO AI App offers parental controls and separate guest networks to ensure the security of all home Wi-Fi devices.
The AQUILA PRO AI M30 Wi-Fi Mesh Systems are available in Australia now from www.dlink.com.au as either a 2-Pack (RRP AUD$399.95) or 3-Pack (RRP AUD$549.95), and in New Zealand (2-Pack RRP $499.99 or 3-Pack RRP $649.99) and from all authorised D-Link partners and retailers in both countries.