Last week Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced an update to new changes, announced last week, to the News Feed algorithm which heavily prioritised social interactions with family and friends over public content, including news, video, and posts from brands. This means public posts you see will account for just...
General August 21, 2019
- Blinker joins the growing list of car subscription services in Australia August 21, 2019
- Would you like fries with that? McDonalds are adding EV charging stations. August 21, 2019
- Data61’s new Melbourne-based Mixed Reality Lab is a Microsoft’s Kinect on drugs August 21, 2019
- Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2 takes a great capture card, makes it smaller and more powerful August 21, 2019
- Sorry Disney+, that’s one subscription too many August 21, 2019