Our current displays are basically all in the rectangles in shape, but Sharp says it doesn’t have to be that way. At CES2015 this morning they announced they’ve been able to create displays in an almost limitless configuration. The example they showed on stage was a vehicle display cluster....
Science February 20, 2017
- Review: Xanova Magnetar RGB mechanical keyboard May 20, 2019
- Huawei is basically out of action with Google, Intel, Qualcomm and Broadcom ending supply May 20, 2019
- Check out this awesome Tesla hack to auto download Dashcam footage May 19, 2019
- Australians didn’t vote electronically today and that’s ridiculous in 2019 May 18, 2019
- Samsung launches space-saving monitors in Australia May 17, 2019