Our current displays are basically all in the rectangles in shape, but Sharp says it doesn’t have to be that way. At CES2015 this morning they announced they’ve been able to create displays in an almost limitless configuration. The example they showed on stage was a vehicle display cluster....
- Tesla Model 3 takes a roundabout on Autopilot with latest update May 27, 2020
- Watch: SpaceX’s first Falcon9 rocket launch with humans inside the Crew Dragon May 27, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz is building 9 battery factories to power Electric Vehicles globally May 27, 2020
- RMIT launches cybersecurity and blockchain courses to fill skill gaps May 26, 2020
- Aussie Broadband offer 1Gbps/50Mbps NBN to consumers for just A$149pm with unlimited data May 26, 2020