UMIDIGI is a Chinese Smartphone manufacturer and they’re talking up a big game ahead of their latest device release, which is due for a full announcement on August 5th. The UMIDIGI X will feature the latest in camera technology, boasting a massive 48MP AI triple camera system. By comparison...
- Visa also raises contactless limits to $200 due to coronavirus, a step closer to killing cash April 8, 2020
- PlayStation 5 DualSense controller revealled April 8, 2020
- Tesla rolls out in-car Dashcam Viewer in 2020.12.5, here’s some suggestions on how to improve it April 7, 2020
- Gillette’s innovating with a $300 heated razor April 7, 2020
- Chargefox adds ultra-rapid EV charging at Ballarat April 7, 2020