UMIDIGI is a Chinese Smartphone manufacturer and they’re talking up a big game ahead of their latest device release, which is due for a full announcement on August 5th. The UMIDIGI X will feature the latest in camera technology, boasting a massive 48MP AI triple camera system. By comparison...
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020
- Cupra el-Born EV hot hatch looks awesome, coming in early 2021 July 8, 2020
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020