UMIDIGI is a Chinese Smartphone manufacturer and they’re talking up a big game ahead of their latest device release, which is due for a full announcement on August 5th. The UMIDIGI X will feature the latest in camera technology, boasting a massive 48MP AI triple camera system. By comparison...
- NSW is gearing up to accelerate the adoption of Electric Vehicles January 16, 2020
- I’m getting 6.5kW of Solar thanks of the Government’s investment in renewables January 16, 2020
- Interview: Matt Harris, Head of IT at Mercedes-AMG Petronas January 16, 2020
- Aussie Tritium expand their Ultra-Fast EV Charging to Japan, can be scaled to 475kW in the future January 15, 2020
- Why is Tesla’s Share Price going nuts right now? January 15, 2020