Racing games revolve around one core theme – win the race. That is until OnRush where the objective of each race has nothing to do with your finishing position. As someone who’s had this programmed into them for nearly 3 decades it takes a bit to get your head...
Science February 20, 2017
- Netflix updates UI, now with vertical menu, easier to find new content July 18, 2018
- Kensington made sweet Surface Studio-style dock for the Surface Pro July 18, 2018
- Netflix’s FAST.com internet speed test adds upload and latency July 18, 2018
- It’s World Emoji Day and you kids are mad for them July 17, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day is a very mixed bag July 16, 2018